By using the service offered through this website, you are bound by the terms and conditions as set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access our service.
- ‘Company’, ‘PriceAll’ (‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘ours’) means: Outsider Software, PO Box 55345, Sunset Beach, 7441
- ‘Customers’ means any person who submits or publishes a job on the website in order to obtain product information or quotes from Outlets and Service Providers.
- ‘Grab this Deal’ or ‘Find My Nearest Outlet’ means enquiry submitted by a customer via our service
- ‘Users’,’Customers’ or’You’, means anyone making use of the PriceAll Services
- ‘Service’, ‘PriceAll Platform’, or ‘PriceAll’ means any procedure or service that is provided by PriceAll to users, which includes, but is not limited to: information, services and products provided through the website, or by telephone or email
- ‘Service Providers’ means any business that registers on the website in order to quote for work posted by users
- ‘Outlets’ means any business that registers on the website in order to provide product and services information to users.
- ‘PriceAll Membership’ means that a Service Provider has an active subscription to receive leads, within their defined working area and for their selected skills and trades
- ‘Website’ means the website www.PriceAll.co.za and all the pages, content and sub-domains contained therein
- ‘Referral’, ‘I would refer’ means using our service in order to obtain an “endorsement” of a service that was provided by a Service Provider
- ‘Lead’,’Get Work’ and ‘Quote’, is a quote opportunity for a job which we give you the opportunity to purchase
- ‘Credits’ = ‘Rands’
- ‘Rapid Response’ refers to our integrated email and SMS service
- ‘Quote opportunity’ is the opportunity/lead that can be purchased to quote
- ‘SLA’ is the PriceAll service level agreement outlining the performance aspects with which the Service Provider must comply in order to get quotes to the customer
- ‘Word of mouth ranking’ refers to the amount of times a customer endorsed a Service Provider, and the number of times a customer was willing to refer the Service Provider on our platform.
PriceAll owns all the intellectual property rights relating to the site www.PriceAll.co.za and the PriceAll application, including the designs, text, database, graphics and layouts, and you agree not use or copy any part thereof without our express permission. The intellectual property rights on postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“content”) Users upload to PriceAll are retained by the copyright owner, and these are added to the site by Users at their own risk. In doing so you are giving expressed and irrevocable permission for us to store, display and use the content.
Lead or Quote opportunity Guarantees Each job posted on PriceAll is allocated to a small number of Service Providers based on proximity to the job and relevancy/ accuracy to the Service Providers’ selected services and products (within those area locations). Customers have the right and ability to “block” a Service Provider at their discretion if they do not wish to be contacted by a specific Service Provider, for what ever reason. This will not result in a refund to the Service Provider, but we will determine the reason for it and will try to communicate that information through as best we can. Some online lead platforms have a lead guarantee. We agree not to charge you for your next quarterly subscription until we have sent you at least the number of leads we guaranteed to send you, provided your guarantee remains valid throughout the entire guarantee period. You agree that a “Quote Opportunity” guarantee is valid for one membership period only, and that if at any time your account is restricted or turned off during this period then your guarantee will be invalidated.
You agree that you are responsible for paying our invoices COD and Proof of Payment needs to be mailed to accounts@PriceAll.co.za before credits can be uploaded. You agree to receive all invoices by email to the email address you have given to us. It is your responsibility to ensure that this email address, and cellphones are working correctly and the address provided is correct.
Payments and Accounts
If you have a question about a charge on your credit or debit card, you agree to contact us using the form available on our Contact Us page or email email@example.com.
You acknowledge that PriceAll may establish limits concerning use of the website, including but not limited to the maximum number of days that content will be retained by the website, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other content that may be transmitted or stored by the website, and the frequency with which you may access the website. You agree that PriceAll has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the website. You also acknowledge that PriceAll reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that PriceAll shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any services. You agree that we shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from the provision (or non-provision) of any part of the service, including loss of profit or consequential loss or damage.
Termination of service
You agree that PriceAll, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to deactivate your account, block your email address, or otherwise terminate or restrict your access to or use of the website, immediately and without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, if PriceAll believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the terms. Further, you agree that PriceAll shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or restriction of your access to the website. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the website after said termination.
PriceAll reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions from time to time. As a User of the website, you are responsible for acknowledging any updates of these terms and conditions by visiting this section. Any significant changes in the terms and conditions will be followed by notification emails to all active Users and Service Providers. e used to identify you personally. We may also place a ‘cookie’ on your hard drive to help us identify you when you return to the site so that your preferences can be stored and will only be used for these purposes. You can remove ‘cookies’ from your computer at any time, and choose to disable ‘cookies’ in your internet browser settings.
User contact details submitted, are given to the Outlets and Service Providers that have accepted the opportunity to quote. Both Outlets and Service Providers agree that their contact details may be shared with any Customer that they have been in contact with. By accepting the opportunity to provide pricing and services, via email or SMS, the Outlet and Service Provider gives consent for their contact details to be forwarded to the Customer. We do not publicly display any contact details or other sensitive information on our site. All communication takes place securely through the PriceAll Platform. We reserve the right to amend or modify this privacy statement at any time and in response to changes in applicable data protection and privacy legislation.