Prohibited Products Policy
Priceall maintains a very strict policy around the products and services that can be listed on Priceall Marketplace. All products must comply with all laws and regulations and with the Priceall Prohibited Products and Services Policy, stated here.
Priceall strives to provide a safe and trustworthy consumer experience.
The following products and services are prohibited to be listed on Priceall:
- Illegal products and illegal services.
- Stolen or counterfeit products
- Used products.
- Recalled or defective products
- Assault Weapons
- Products using the name or brand of a company, designer, or artist in the title or description if products are not lawfully made or authorized by the named company, designer, or artist (“like a _” or “inspired by _”)
- Products that infringe the copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property or personal rights of others
- Products made of endangered or threatened species.
- Products that contain offensive, violent, obscene, cruel or inappropriate content in product names, descriptions, logos, or images, including but not limited to:
- a. Profanity or symbols/signs representing profanity
- b. Pornographic, sexually explicit, or sexually violent content
- c. Promotion, depiction or glorification of illegal activity
- d. Promotion, depiction or glorification of violence towards others or self
- e. Promotion, depiction or glorification of hatred, intolerance, violence, ridicule, and/or bigotry toward a group of people or the promotion of organizations fostering these views (e.g., Nazi memorabilia)
- f. Promotion or glorification of cruelty towards animals